18 Hand-cut Cigar Matches with Leather Case - Match Striker on Case
- hand-dyed leather case with brass snap closure and rivets, strike paper on back
- 18 hand-cut cigar matches
- Free USPS shipping for USA customers
- See photos for details and feel free to message me with any questions or customizations!
Unless mentioned, cigars and other accessories shown in photos are not included.
About the hand-cut cigar matches: each match is hand-cut using my favorite backsaw to 3.25", the ends are then whittled to shape making each match one-of-a-kind. Each match is 3/16" thick (3x your standard match thickness) and therefore provides at least 60 seconds of burn time, plenty to light your cigar (in my experience, which is saying something. Like you, or the person you are gifting this to, I smoke cigars, GOOD cigars, and I light them with my own hand-cut cigar matches...and they work, every time. No more skinny useless matches for me, and no more for you either!).
Like the cigar you plan to smoke later today, everything you are purchasing here, all the way down to the matches, is made *by hand*.
Handmade by a lone craftsman (me, Aaron Aiken) in Harrisburg PA USA.
Made for one thing, useful for anything. (Trademark pending).
BUY LESS, BUY BETTER. Made to last a lifetime or longer. (Trademark pending).
Additional VERY important details below...keep reading please!
Meet Your Leatherworker - Aaron Aiken
- 100% made by hand
- 100% made to order
- 100% veg tan leather
- 100% one-of-a-kind
Lifetime unlimited warranty on leather workmanship and hardware (specific warranty details are covered here).
All leather is cut by hand, assembled by hand, and finished by hand. No machine was needed in order to make this one-of-a-kind item for you.
Made from 100% veg tan leather, a tanning process which utilizes materials from organic materials such as bark instead of chemicals. This leather only gets better with use and age.
Each item is made to order. Make sure you understand what this means... Don’t skip this part!
- You place an order.
- Your order is placed in line with existing orders.
- I’ll email you when I start your order
- Then I’ll email you when it has shipped! Exciting!
Pretty darn simple, I think. A few notes though:
- All orders are started and shipped based on when they were received (first come first serve, etc).
- Skipping in line is not possible (unless you make an offer I simply cannot refuse). Plan ahead for your orders!
Any questions? Just ask.
Unless specifically noted in the product description, any accessories shown in photos are not included.
Humbly handcrafted by Aaron in Harrisburg PA USA 🇺🇸
Free USPS priority mail shipping in USA on all orders over $150. Local delivery available as an option if you are within a 20 mile radius of Harrisburg PA.