Brandon’s Wallet - Made-to-Order 8-Card Leather Wallet
- 6 designated spots for credit cards (Intentionally sized to also fit business cards)
- 2 pockets for receipts, cash, even more cards, like your insurance card that you don’t need readily available until you need it, notes to self, etc.
- Cards face in for a clean look when the wallet is open or closed.
- Lifetime no-questions-asked unlimited warranty
Approximate Dimensions Closed: 3 13/16” (W) x 3 5/16” (L)
Approximate Dimensions Open: 3 13/16” (W) x 7 3/16” (L)
Made for one thing, useful for anything. (Trademark pending).
BUY LESS, BUY BETTER. Made to last a lifetime or longer. (Trademark pending).
Lifetime unlimited warranty on leather workmanship and hardware (specific warranty details are covered here).
Made from 100% veg tan leather, a tanning process which utilizes materials from organic materials such as bark instead of chemicals. This leather only gets better with use and age.
- All orders are started and shipped based on when they were received (first come first serve, etc).
- Skipping in line is not possible (unless you make an offer I simply cannot refuse). Plan ahead for your orders!
Any questions? Just ask.
Unless specifically noted in the product description, any accessories shown in photos are not included.
Humbly handcrafted by Aaron in Harrisburg PA USA 🇺🇸
Free USPS priority mail shipping in USA on all orders over $150. Local delivery available as an option if you are within a 20 mile radius of Harrisburg PA.
Share this Product
I was in search of a new wallet for a long time (I used my previous wallet for almost 9 years). I wanted something very specific but was not able to find it until I found A.M. Aiken. Aaron worked with me to develop the wallet I was in search of. Top quality leather, soft and flexible with the perfect deep chocolate brown color I love. The slim design fits perfectly in my front pocket which is my preferred carry location. Aaron was even able to stamp a very specific design on the front as well, which looks awesome. I am completely happy with the product and would recommend if you are thinking about a custom handcrafted piece.