Hand-cut Cigar Matches with Leather Match Case
What you will receive with your order of these 20 hand-cut cigar matches and handmade leather match case:
- Leather cigar match pouch sized to fit your match length selected at checkout with brass stud-button closure, strike paper on back. Pouch will fit ~10 matches.
- 20 hand-cut cigar matches
Leather Cigar Match Pouch Color/Finish
Drum-dyed leather is dyed at the tannery via their drum-dying process. Due to this the leather has a natural softness to it. As the pouch empties it will have a natural flex to it.
- Hand-dyed leather is dyed by hand by yours truly in my workshop. This leather is not soft like the drum-dyed leather; the pouch will retain its shape whether full or empty. The Natural finish utilizes this leather but is left un-dyed, only receiving the standard oil and balm treatment so that the natural leather color is the focus.
Unless mentioned, cigars and other accessories shown in photos are not included.
About the hand-cut cigar matches: each match is hand-cut using my favorite backsaw, the ends are then whittled to shape making each match one-of-a-kind. Each match is 3/16" thick (3x your standard match thickness) and therefore provides at least 60 seconds of burn time, plenty to light your cigar (in my experience, which is saying something. Like you, or the person you are gifting this to, I smoke cigars, GOOD cigars, and I light them with my own hand-cut cigar matches...and they work, every time. No more skinny useless matches for me, and no more for you either!).
Like the cigar you plan to smoke later today, everything you are purchasing here, all the way down to the matches, is made *by hand*.
Handmade by a lone craftsman (me, Aaron Aiken) in Harrisburg PA USA.
Made for one thing, useful for anything. (Trademark pending).
BUY LESS, BUY BETTER. Made to last a lifetime or longer. (Trademark pending).
Lifetime unlimited warranty on leather workmanship and hardware (specific warranty details are covered here).
Made from 100% veg tan leather, a tanning process which utilizes materials from organic materials such as bark instead of chemicals. This leather only gets better with use and age.
- All orders are started and shipped based on when they were received (first come first serve, etc).
- Skipping in line is not possible (unless you make an offer I simply cannot refuse). Plan ahead for your orders!
Any questions? Just ask.
Unless specifically noted in the product description, any accessories shown in photos are not included.
Humbly handcrafted by Aaron in Harrisburg PA USA 🇺🇸
Free USPS priority mail shipping in USA on all orders over $150. Local delivery available as an option if you are within a 20 mile radius of Harrisburg PA.
Share this Product
Well crafted, great materials and workmanship.
Well crafted, definitely worth the buy!
This is the best cigar accessory I now own! The case is beautiful. The matches are thick, so unlike store bought matches, these burn all the way to the end, allowing you to use just one match to completely light a cigar. Look no further, you need this pouch and matches. Nice work, Aaron!!
A convenient and protective carrying case for larger matches. The case gives great support to avoid the breakage of matches in a pocket. Matches strike easily and provide good sized flame for lighting cigars.
Very high quality and exactly what the description said. Matches are excellent and light with first strike.