READ THIS PAGE FROM TOP TO BOTTOM SO THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EXACTLY WHAT “MADE-TO-ORDER” MEANS
- You place an order.
- Your order is placed in line with existing orders.
- I’ll email you when I start your order
- Then I’ll email/call you when it has shipped or when I am ready to deliver it to you! Exciting!
Pretty darn simple, I think. A few notes though:
- All orders are started and shipped based on when they were received (first come first serve, etc).
- Skipping in line is not possible (unless you make an offer I simply cannot refuse). Plan ahead for your orders!
A few definitions of “made-to-order” will help to make sure this is clear.
from The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition.
adjective Made in accordance with particular instructions or requirements; custom-made.
from the GNU version of the Collaborative International Dictionary of English.
adjective made specially for a specific purpose; -- of articles of manufacture. Contrasted with mass-produced, standard.
adjective made or tailored to fit a specific person; -- of clothing. Contrasted with off-the-rack, ready-to-wear.
from Wiktionary, Creative Commons Attribution/Share-Alike License.
adjective Made for a specific individual.
That last one is my favorite - each item is made for the individual who ordered it. Nothing is pulled off of a shelf. Such high quality does not lend itself to that type of practice.
Any questions? Just ask.
No questions? Select a product for me to start making for you!