Handmade Leather Oven Mitt
Introducing the perfect combination of craftsmanship and function: this handmade leather oven mitt. Wonderfully hand-dyed and heat resistant (up to ~450 degrees Fahrenheit), this oven mitt is the ideal combination of style and protection. Dare to dazzle in the kitchen!
- One size fits most
- Hand-dyed with your choice of color (see swatch in photos, darker colors will better hide stains and marks from use)
- Includes a leather tassel for hanging
- Water resistant finish coat can be spot cleaned as-needed, though your mitt is going to age wonderfully with use in your kitchen!
- Heat resistant up to ~450 degrees Fahrenheit. ALWAYS USE EXTREME CAUTION WHEN HANDLING HOT OBJECTS.
- Add an optional monogram - recommend 2-3 characters, will be confirmed via email.
Made for one thing, useful for anything. (Trademark pending).
BUY LESS, BUY BETTER. Made to last a lifetime or longer. (Trademark pending).
Lifetime unlimited warranty on leather workmanship and hardware (specific warranty details are covered here).
Made from 100% veg tan leather, a tanning process which utilizes materials from organic materials such as bark instead of chemicals. This leather only gets better with use and age.
- All orders are started and shipped based on when they were received (first come first serve, etc).
- Skipping in line is not possible (unless you make an offer I simply cannot refuse). Plan ahead for your orders!
Any questions? Just ask.
Unless specifically noted in the product description, any accessories shown in photos are not included.
Humbly handcrafted by Aaron in Harrisburg PA USA 🇺🇸
Free USPS priority mail shipping in USA on all orders over $150. Local delivery available as an option if you are within a 20 mile radius of Harrisburg PA.
Share this Product
Great service and product! Lovely finish and was even better in person! Thank you!